Cloud Accounts Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cloud Accounts Assistant to join our practice. If you’re looking for a new challenge and are passionate about cloud accounting and technology then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and companies.
- Preparation of corporate and business tax computations.
- Bookkeeping responsibilities
- Assist with implementing, training and supporting clients on Xero or Quickbooks Online
- Provide advice on existing in-house systems and identify potential improvements to increase quality, efficiency and service levels.
- Working with a varied client portfolio, the role will involve regular client contact
- You must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an accountancy practice.
- Must have excellent knowledge and a strong background working with Xero and/or Quickbooks Online.
- Ideally you will be working towards a professional accountancy qualification.
- Experience of bookkeeping is essential.
- Experience of preparing management accounts and the ability to take statutory / year-end accounts to trial balance at a minimum would be beneficial
- Previous experience of implementing and onboarding Quickbooks Online/Xero onsite at clients would be advantageous
- Be able to work on own initiative and manage your time effectively.
- Have strong communication skills and be confident in communicating with people by phone, email or in person.
- Competitive salary offered based on relevant skills, experience and qualifications
To apply please submit your CV with a covering letter to [email protected] for the attention of Ian Barr.
No agencies please.